Three states have legalized marijuana with the blessing of the Obama administration. Even the governor of Texas has dipped his toe into incremental legalization by expressing support for decriminalization.
This country is in a fight for its very survival.
- We have a president who is a communist and hates America
- He is doing everything he can to undermine and destroy our Constitution.
- Unemployment and gas prices are through the roof.
- Unless Israel intervenes, Iran will soon have the bomb.
- We are being overtaken economically and militarily by other countries who hate us as much as our president does.
- The left has declared war on Christianity.
- Our government is spying on law abiding citizens.
- The political party that is supposed to advocate for grassroots Americans is so corrupt that there will likely be a mass exodus of its base, transforming itself into token opposition. (Karl Rove, can you hear me now?)
- Public education has become public indoctrination.
- America is bankrupt fiscally and morally.
- There are more people on welfare than there are people to work to pay for it.
- We are being invaded by illegal immigrants.
- Millions of innocent children have been murdered since abortion became legal, and the slaughter continues.
And what are we talking about? Legalizing marijuana.
The left and drug addicts-both habitual liars-tell us that pot is harmless. Why would any thinking person believe anything they say? I have no idea, but that’s what most people believe.
Pot is anything but a harmless “herb.” It is much more carcinogenic that tobacco. It causes permanent brain damage in teenagers-which makes them reliable Democrat voters as adults. It is addictive, and yes, it leads to the abuse of harder drugs. It causes a variety of mental impairments, and it damages the lungs resulting in respiratory problems.
People have said to me, “I have a friend. He works a regular job, is very stable, and a responsible family man. And he smokes pot every day.” And to that person, I say, “Okay. But for every one of those that you can show me, I will show you 100 who are losers.” That usually ends the conversation.
Fools, like Barak Obama, recite the excuse that pot is no worse than alcohol or tobacco. Actually it is, because it’s a combination of the worst of both. Just stop and think of the carnage caused by tobacco & alcohol. Do we really need more of the same?
In the Book of Revelation, Chapter 18, we are told of the destruction of what is believed to be a future one world government/nation, something today’s socialists are in hot pursuit of. In verse 23 it says:
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
In the original Greek, “sorceries” comes from the word “pharmakeia,” which is where we get our word “pharmacy.”
Just as marijuana is a gateway drug, medical marijuana laws are gateway laws that will lead to decriminalization and eventually, full legalization. The active ingredient in marijuana, THC, is available by prescription and has been for years, but naturally, that’s not good enough because the legitimate use of marijuana for legitimate medical purposes has nothing to do with medical marijuana laws. Nothing.
America is being deceived, and it’s time to sober up.