An Alinsky Rule 5 Post:
Anonymous sources report that CNN is planning a new daytime talk show for the summer 2018 broadcast season in preparation for the November midterm elections.
The featured hosts will be former FOX on-air talent Megyn Kelly and popular film star Stormy Daniels.
The prospective format will feature Kelly and Daniels interviewing political and media personalities who have, in one way or another, felt threatened by President Donald Trump.
The 2 hosts-on-1 guest format, with two equal interviewers, will be similar to The Tonight Show hosted by Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon. In that case Carson was the lead star and McMahon the support performer.
In the Kelly and Daniels format, each will take turns leading the discussion with a guest.
The list of potential guests being considered includes:
- CNN’s Chief White House Correspondent Jim Acosta who has often been the brunt of Trump’s “Fake News” criticism;
- Former Vice President Joe Biden, who has recently shared how he has imagined having a fist fight with Trump;
- An unidentified MS-13 Gang member from the NYC area who will represent immigrants that Trump has targeted for deportation;
- U.S. Senator Kalama Harris (D) from California, because she wants to run for POTUS and needs the exposure;
- California Governor Jerry Brown (D), who feels threatened by Trump daily; and,
- A group of three illegal immigrants – of varying ages and genders – from Central America whose identities will be concealed as they speak from behind shade screens like secret witnesses in a mob trial.
In the first three shows of the summer broadcast seasons, three special guests will appear:
- Former Democrat 2016 Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton will recall the discomfort she felt during the campaign while on the debate stage with candidate Trump;
- In a remote interview, Kim Jong-un, Supreme Leader of North Korea, will reveal his long distance anxiety when dealing indirectly with Trump concerning North Korea’s peaceful nuclear program; and,
- Jeff Bezos, along with the entire editorial board of The Washington Post (WaPo), will explain their stress, felt collectively and individually, in response to Trump’s criticism of Amazon’s sweetheart shipping deal with the USPS, and Trump’s relentless criticism of WaPo’s relentless criticism of Trump.
Persons familiar with the concept origination of the new show point to an article posted on pagesix.com entitled “Megyn Kelly: Threat to Stormy Daniels sure sounded familiar.”
That article began with:
“Megyn Kelly says she has something in common with Stormy Daniels.
They both claim to have been threatened by people on behalf of President Trump.
During “60 Minutes” on Sunday, Daniels — who claims to have had an affair with Trump in 2006 — said that after she tried to go public with the story, ‘A guy walked up on me and said to me, ‘Leave Trump alone. Forget the story.’ And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, ‘That’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.’ And then he was gone.’
After the interview, Kelly tweeted, ‘And let’s not forget this, from #coreylewandowski — who threatened me if I dared to show up at the 2d Fox News debate. Sound familiar?’”
Half of the first show will be devoted to the hosts sharing their experiences of feeling threatened by Trump.
According to a confidential source, at least four names are being considered for the show: Megyn & Stormy; Stormy & Megyn, M & S, and S & M.