If you would like the ability to post on the TEAParty911.com blog, please submit your request to our editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Educate and Inform – The Tea Party Movement is dedicated to restoring first principles to governance at all levels. This blog will be used to further this goal through content designed to educate voters on the principles of our Founding Fathers and their application to current political actions and governmental policies.
2) Coordinate Activities – Tea Party 911 is an activist organization dedicated to restoring our government to its constitutional limitations. This blog seeks to inform voters and coordinate activities designed to achieve these ends.
ORIGINAL CONTENT – will be edited for conformance to standard English and first principles.
PREPUBLISHED CONTENT and LINKS – will be republished as is, in its original form without further editing on our part.
CONTENT – may or may not reflect the views of Tea Party 911, their affiliates, editorial staff, or this newsletter. Differing points of view will be published without sanction. Our function in these matters is to inform.
STANDARDS FOR PUBLICATION– Content submitted for publication will not be accepted if it contains the following:
- RANTS – Unsupported criticism. Ex. — He wants to starve old people. Criticize the policy, detail the effects, or question but do not impugn the motives. If you can quote him saying, ‘I want to starve old people’ you are home free.
- NAME CALLING – Ex. — He’s a bore. Can you cite an example where he put someone into coma simply by speaking to that person?
- THREATS – To threaten people, their family or associates, their reputation or property is not acceptable. Neither is inciting others to do so. Revealing truths about people which reflects poorly on their character is Okay, but we will require verification of the facts, and the editorial staff may supply context.
- FOUL LANGUAGE – We encourage politically aware young people to read Tea Party 911, and we will not participate in their corruption.
Additionally, we may receive multiple submissions on a given subject with much duplication of thought. We will publish content that, in our judgment, will be most meaningful to our readers. If you feel a nuance in your omitted submission is significant, try addressing your issue in a letter to the editor.
OWNERSHIP – Upon receipt all submissions become the property of Tea Party 911 and may be printed and reprinted by us at will and without notification or compensation. We do not, however, retain exclusive rights to any article, and the author is free to submit and/or sell the article to other outlets at will and without notification to Tea Party 911. All work will be attributed to the original author when known to us unless a request for anonymity is received on the submission. By submitting content to Tea Party 911, the author accepts and authorizes editing of the material without notice. Further, by submitting an article to Tea Party 911, it is assumed, unless otherwise stated on the submission, that the submitter is the author and all liability for plagiarism and all other legal issues is assumed by the submitter. Tea Party 911 reserves the right to comment editorially on the content of any submission. Tea Party 911 strives to adhere to the highest ethical standards. Please direct criticisms and suggestions directly to the editor at email@example.com . We reserve the right to change or amend these standards at any time and without notification.
The editorial staff at Tea Party 911.